USB mass storage mode has been one of the missing feature for the Lumia series running Windows Phone 7.5. You always need to carry Zune in your computer for you to transfer files from your Lumia. It’s somewhat a pain and USB mass storage has always been a better option for file transfer and back up.
- Microsoft Acquires LinkedIn Valued at 26.2 Billion
- Nokia brand licensee HMD Global is now the new home of Nokia phones
- Nokia and Hewlett Packard Enterprise partners to establish the Internet of Things
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition begins rolling out to Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs on Dec. 20!
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14977 for Mobile Now Available
- Windows 10 build 14393.479 Release Preview for PC and Mobile now available
- Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan, pre-orders start in December 2
- Nokia’s Return to Consumer Smartphones Slated for Early 2017
- Microsoft announces Paint 3D, creativity meets innovation