Nokia X6 is the first notched display smartphone that has been exclusively available in China since its launch in April. The rumor mill has been speculating that the handset will be made available outside in China. Based on sources, HMD will begin rolling out the Nokia X6 on July 19 under the name of Nokia 6.1 Plus.
The Nokia X6 has begun the introduction the new X series of smartphones. The notch phone has been selling well in China and gained positive feedback from customers. The first market to receive the it is Hong Kong. There is no confirmation whether other regions will also receive the device.
Nokia 6.1 Plus specs
Nokia 6.1 Plus will have identical specs and design as the Nokia X6 (exclusive in China). The display on this phone sports a 5.86-inch notched with a Full HD+ resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. The Snapdragon 636 and 4GB/6GB RAM gives more boost in terms of performance. You will love taking photos on this phone using its selfie camera with 16-megapixel and a 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual camera setup. It receives power from 3,060mAh battery. The 6.1 Plus starts at 1,299 Yuan (195$).
- Display: 5.86 inch HD display with a notch, 2.5D Gorilla glass
- Dimension: 149.5 x 71.9 x 8mm
- Chipset: Snapdragon 636
- Camera: 16MP+5MP rear camera with EIS; f/2.0 + f/2.2 and 16MP front f/2.0
- Storage: 4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage (up to 256GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC, BT 5.0, GPS, LTE
- Battery: 3060mAh non-removable, Quickcharge 4
- Ports: USB Type C with Fast charging
- Sensors: Acceleromoter, Fingerprint sensor, ALS, proximity
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM + card slot
- Others: Single speaker with amp, 2 mics, 3.5mm jack, IP 5/2 certified