The Nokia X5 is another device sporting a notch design next to the X6. However, this device will carry a wider notch and to be released as a global device under the name of Nokia 5.1 Plus. The X5 comes in cheaper price tag than the X6 but offers the same premium glass back panel.
According to TENAA, the Nokia 5.1 Plus sports a 5.86-inch HD+ display, Snapdragon 600-series or MediaTek Helio P60 processor, 3/4/6GB of RAM, 32 or 64GB of internal storage, and a 3,000mAh battery. So far the specs matches our initial report from last month. But we are certain that the global variant will be running on a Mediatek chipset.
The Nokia X6 has earned high ratings and and become the 2nd best selling device in China. It’s high time for the X5 to take the centerstage and shine on its own. The Nokia X5 (codenamed Panda) is set to be launched in China this July and price tag hasn’t revealed yet. The X5 comes in 32GB and 64GB versions with colors blue, black and white.
NOKIA X5 SPECS:
- Display: 5.86 inch HD display with a notch, 2.5D Gorilla glass
- Dimension: 149.5 x 71.9 x 8mm
- Chipset: Helio P60 MT6771 or Snapdragon 6xx chipset
- Camera: 13MP+5MP rear camera with EIS; f/2.0, FOV 78.4′ + f/2.4, FOV 84 and 8MP front f/2.0, FOV80.4′
- Storage 32GB or 64GB (expandable)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC, BT 4.2, GPS, LTE
- Battery: 3060mAh non-removable
- Ports: USB Type C with Fast charging
- Sensors: Acceleromoter, Fingerprint sensor, ALS, proximity
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM + card slot
- Others: Single speaker with amp, 2 mics, 3.5mm jack, IP 5/2 certified