Its official. The much awaited Nokia flagship smartphone is set to arrive this month in the Philippines. The Nokia 8 boasts of dual 13MP Zeiss camera and identical lens in front. It also packs the most powerful chipset to date, Snapdragon 835 processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage (expandable upto 256GB).
The Nokia 8 is touted to launch a new trend called ‘Bothie’. Through its amazing imaging prowess, this device offers Dual-sight mode mode lets you use both front and back cameras simultaneously for split-screen photos and video, both offline and live streaming.
The Nokia 8 will be the first ever phone to carry Nokia’s OZO spatial 360° audio. This technology offers an immersive video capture and a playback experience, same tech used by Hollywood filmmakers and music producers.
Stay tune as we will cover the media launch this September 29.
- 5.3-inch QHD IPS display @ 2560 x 1440 px, 554ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 2.5D glass
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- Dual 13 MP Zeiss camera, 13 MP (Monochrome) rear cameras, with dual tone flash
- 13 MP Zeiss front camera
- Dual-SIM (nano-hybrid), Dual Standby
- Fingerprint Sensor
- IP5/4 dust and splash resistance
- Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio
- Stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat (up-gradable to Oreo)
- 3090mAh non-removable battery