At the Mobile World Congress, the Finnish company has announced the global availability of the Nokia 6, their current flagship smartphone offering.
Nokia 6 is a combination of superior craftsmanship and distinctive design with immersive audio and an impressive bright and colourful 5.5” full HD screen. It delivers a truly premium smartphone experience. The unibody design construction is crafted from a single block of 6000 series aluminium. The smart audio amplifier with dual speakers allow consumers to experience a deeper bass and unmatched clarity, whilst Dolby Atmos® sound delivers a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
The Nokia 6 is available in four colours – Matte Black, Silver, Tempered Blue and Copper. The device will retail at an average global retail price of €229 (around 250 USD).
Nokia is also releasing another variant called Nokia 6 Arte Black Limited Edition. With 64GB storage and 4GB RAM, this special edition combines the best features of the Nokia 6 family in a stunning black high gloss package and will retail at an average global retail price of €299.
- Convenient fingerprint sensor
- Bright full-HD sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass display with wide color reproduction
- 16 MP camera on the back, 8 MP on the front
- Immersive sound with Dolby Atmos® and dual speakers
- Available as both single SIM and dual SIM variantsINSIDE
- Clean and clutter-free Android Nougat with regular updates
- The latest generation Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 430 processor designed for excellent battery life and improved graphics performance
- 3 GB of RAM
- The full set of Google services, including Google Photos and Google Play
- Loads of space with 32 GB mass storage and MicroSD card support up to 128 GB
For detailed specs, check out http://www.nokia.com/en_ph/phones/nokia-6