Second to the Nokia 6, the Finnish company has unveiled the Nokia 5 at the Mobile World Congress. Nokia 5 is a sleek and compact smartphone that nestles in your hand.
This device has been precision engineered out of a single block of 6000 series aluminium to create a perfect pillowed body that flows seamlessly into the sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass laminated 5.2” IPS HD display. Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 430 mobile platform and the Qualcomm® Adreno™ 505 graphics processor, the Nokia 5 brings robust structural integrity, attention to detail and the quality of a high-end flagship to everyone.
Nokia 5 will be available in four colours – Matte Black, Silver, Tempered Blue and Copper and will retail at an average global retail price of €189 (around 200 USD).
- Seamless metal body that fits perfectly in your hand
- Convenient fingerprint sensor
- Bright fully-laminated and polarized 5.2” sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass HD display
- 13 MP autofocus camera on the back, 8 MP camera on the front
- Available as both single SIM and dual SIM variants
- Clean and clutter-free Android Nougat with regular updates
- Latest generation Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 430 processor designed for excellent battery life and improved graphics
- NFC for easy sharing of your content
- A MicroSD card slot with support up to 128 GB
- 16 GB storage2 for all your stuff
For full specification, please visit http://www.nokia.com/en_ph/phones/nokia-5